20 October 2014

BIG, FAT, HUGE, Thank You's







BIG, FAT, HUGE, thank you's to some incredible women in my life-

Thank you, Oma for keeping a 'tight ship' at Casa de la Rich- #1 at the bus stop EVERY morning(so I heard) AND I came home to a spotless house, fresh smelling laundry, and beautiful new Mums in my whiskey barrels. I knew if anyone could handle the Rich boys(AKA Damage and Destruction), it would be the woman who gave birth, raised, and survived, the one and only Flyboy;)


Thank you to our respite care provider, Suzie for helping Oma! You are one in a million!


Thank you to my Army sisters, Monica, Ashley and Lori for easing my worries..... I knew if there was trouble, my girls would be there locked and loaded- I could not survive this life without you!Thank you, ladies for letting me escape to the big city and show my girl where dreams do come true. Because of you, I was able to teach Shayne as long as you're willing to work, you CAN live your dreams! I was also able to bring the city back home to my boys and tell them stories about a magical place called New York City- "HOW many taxis, Mommy??" Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart for preventing a massive-mommy-meltdown and letting me find myself again. MUH!


And, of course, one more final thank you to my loving man, Flyboy- This trip would not have happened if it wasn't for you! Thank you for putting your family before yourself and spotting the dough and supporting this once in a lifetime trip. Counting the days until you are back in my arms♥

2 comments:

Toni said...

AHHHHHHHH how incredibly awesome! Yes, you are a blessed woman with so many lovely people making this happen! Looks like an absolutely, incredible trip for the both of you!

Victoria Rose Bridal Parlor said...

Did we find a school?