10 February 2015

17 and Counting.....

  How come seventeen sounds like so much more than sixteen? I didn't post anything about our sixteenth anniversary last year- I kept going back to 2013's post and thinking, "What more can I say?" And if I'm going to be completely honest, we were in one of those 'valleys' in our marriage.... Well, at least I was feeling that way....I Never quite know what Flyboy is thinking- If you haven't figure us out yet, we are complete opposites; I'm an open book, he's a journal with a lock and key. It seems to work for us, in some strange odd way.

Being separated for a year will make you reflect on your marriage on a daily basis. It can be painful, but like Clucky says from Disney's Robin Hood, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."  All the good times, and all the not so good times, just add up to one insanely beautiful marriage that makes you miss him all that much more.

Come home to me soon. Happy Anniversary, my loving man.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Beautiful, Jess! You are a blessed couple for sure!