05 May 2015

Kinder End of the Year Performance

 

  Eli has been preparing for his big Kinder performance since before Christmas. The daily reports were usually not so great in music class- very little participation. His teachers said he doesn't do the motions or sing to most of the songs..... Which didn't make a lot of sense to me because at home he loves to sing!!!

His teachers were a nervous wreak on the big day- I could tell they were just praying he would stay on stage for the whole performance!!!(Apparently, on dress rehearsal for the students, he took his shoe off during the middle of the performance and handed a Band-aide that was on his foot to his para pro. Ha!)

 Eli definitely brought 'game' for the big day and did AWESOME! I was so very proud of him!!!




Can you find Eli? I really wish I would have gotten more of this on video because he was really doing all the motions to this song! I figured out why he wasn't participating- this was the only familiar song they did, all the other songs were not popular songs, or even songs with a great rhythm.... Except for the Spanish song, which he got to stand in front for and shake the maracas!

No comments: